I love to eat biscuits! I love eating biscuits with gravy, biscuits with butter, jelly and straight with nothing else but biscuit deliciousness. If you are in the mood for biscuits, then try this recipe to make fluffy vegan biscuits.
In order to make fluffy biscuits, you will need the following three vegan ingredients: Almond milk (original), earth balance butter and self-rising flour. THAT’S IT!
- 2 x cups – Self-rising flour
- 1/4 x cup - Butter
- 1 cup – Milk
- Preheat the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the self-rising flour, butter, and milk. I recommend briefly mixing the ingredients with a whisk, but then using your hands to finish the mixing.
- In a flat surface, sprinkle some flour and briefly roll the dough with your hands. Make sure the dough is about one inch thick. Making the dough less thick will create a thin biscuit.
- Using a dough cutter, cut the dough and place into a baking sheet. Since I don’t have dough cutter, I used a 1/2 measuring cup.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately!