Terms of Service
A. About Us.
BY ACCESSING OUR SERVICES, YOU (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT) REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, AUTHORITY, AND CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT) AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE PROVISIONS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS JUST AS IF YOU HAD SIGNED THESE TERMS.
B. Terms of Service:
1. Service Conditions. You cannot not use the Services unless: (a) you are at least 18 years of age, or (b) you are 13 years of age or older, obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian to use the Services, and your parent or legal guardian agrees to be bound by these Terms and agrees to be responsible for your use of the Services on your behalf. By accessing the Services, you represent and warrant to us that: (i) either subsection (a) or (b) above is true; (ii) you the right, authority and capacity to agree to, and abide by these Terms; and (iii) you shall not use any rights granted hereunder for any unlawful purpose or any purpose which violates these Terms.
2. Duration of License to Access Services. These Terms provide you with a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, limited and temporary license to access and use the Services. We shall be entitled to terminate, restrict, or suspend this license granted to you with immediate effect and without notice, including removing your ability to access or use the Services, for any reason or no reason, as determined by us.
4. Content on Our Services.
(a) By Us. All Posts and Content on our Services, or obtained from Third Party Sites (defined below) are provided to you ‘AS IS’, ‘AS AVAILABLE’ and ‘WITH ALL FAULTS’. Ringovino provides our Services for informational purposes. OUR SERVICES ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. OUR SERVICES ARE A RESOURCE ONLY. As such, we expressly disclaim all liability related to the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, guidance, or Content Posted by us or available through our Services or reliance on any of the aforementioned. The Content published through our Services may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We do not warrant or represent that the content available through our Services is complete or up- to-date.
(b) Third Party Content. The Website may contain links to third party websites or resources, which may or may not be obvious (“Third Party Sites”) as well as advertisements, software, and other Content originating from third parties (collectively, “Third Party Content”). Our provision of links to Third Party Sites is not an endorsement of any information, product or service that is offered on or through any Third Party Website or Third Party Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and Ringovino is not responsible for the Content or performance of any Third Party Sites accessed through the Website or any Third Party Content Posted on, available through or installed from the Website, including the Content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. If you leave the Website and access any Third Party Sites, or if you use or install any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be
aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You hereby expressly agree to comply with any and all terms and conditions, user guides and privacy policies of any of Third Party Sites. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY SITES OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH WEBSITES AND MATERIAL, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY SITES AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
(c) Posted by You.
(i) You are solely responsible for and retain all rights in the Content that you Post using our Services, and otherwise transmit to us or other Users. You agree that you will not: Post Content containing nudity or obscene images, as determined by us; Post Content of people who have not given permission for their images to be uploaded to our Services; Post Content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others; Post any Content which violates any provision of the use restrictions in Section 6; or Post any objectionable Content as determined by us in our sole discretion. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANOTHER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST USING OUR SERVICES.
(ii) You will retain ownership of the Content that you Post using our Services. However, you also agree that by Posting Content anywhere within, on, or using our Services, you automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, paid-up, royalty free license to use, copy, sell, and distribute such Content in any way and to prepare derivative or collaborative works of such Content of any kind, as well as authorize us to sublicense any of the aforementioned Content, each as determined by us. You further agree that we have the right to promote any Content through our social media accounts, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
(iii) You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to your Content, and that your Content does not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trade secret right or other intellectual property or other property right of any third party, and that your Content is not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, as determined by us.
(iv) You consent to the use of your likeness contained in the Content and release any and all claims relating to your likeness and/or your Content, and you represent and warrant that you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of every identifiable individual who appears in the Content to use such individual’s likeness, for purposes of using and otherwise exploiting Content in the manner contemplated by our Services, or, if any such identifiable individual is under the age of 18, you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual’s parent or guardian (and you agree to provide to us a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon our request). If you submit Content that contains the likeness of an identifiable
individual under the age of 18, you agree not to include any personally identifying information (such as the individual’s name or address) with such Content.
(v) You agree that we may but are not obligated to: filter any Posted Content including but not limited to, deleting or replacing expletives or other harmful or offensive language; refuse to display any Posted Content; remove Posted Content from our Services for any reason or no reason, as determined by us; and/or disclose any Content and the circumstances surrounding the use thereof, to any third party for any reason or no reason, as determined by us. We are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, the removal or non-removal of any Posted Content from our Services.
(vi) You agree and understand that you may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other Users or third parties as the result of your remarks, information, feedback or other Content Posted on our Services that is deemed defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. Under the Federal Communications Decency Act of 1996, Ringovino is not legally responsible, nor can it be held liable for damages of any kind, arising out of or in connection to any defamatory or otherwise legally actionable remarks, information, feedback or other Content posted or made available on our Services. Further, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend us from any liability and/or damages relating to any Content Posted by you or by a third person using your Media Account.
(d) Posted by Users or Others. We do not endorse and are not responsible for (i) the Content provided by other Users, (ii) the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, statement, or Content made through our Services, (iii) any Content provided on Third Party Sites, or (iv) the capabilities or reliability of any items or service obtained from Third Party Sites. There are risks involved with relying on information on our Services, and you expressly assume those risks when using our Services. Under no circumstance will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Content, items, other information, or services obtained through our Services or Third Party Sites.
5. Intellectual Property.
(a) Trademarks. RINGOVINO, RINGOVINO.NET, RINGOVINO.COM and RINGOVINO, LLC, and all other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, service names and other Content that we use, manage or control are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of ours or our subsidiaries, officers, employees, independent contractors, suppliers, representatives, advertisers, licensors (excluding you), licensees, successors, assigns, agents, partners, or other affiliate (collectively “Affiliates”) in the United States or other countries or both. No one may use these trademarks or trade dress in connection with any product or service that is not our product or service without our express written permission. All other trademarks that appear on our Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by us or any of our Affiliates.
(b) Copyright. Except in the case of Content Posted by you and under license to us according to these Terms, we claim a copyright, and all copyright protection afforded,
under international, United States and the Commonwealth of Virginia laws to all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software (ours or our software suppliers), and all other Content on our Services. The compilation of all Content on our Services is our exclusive property, and it is similarly protected. We also claim a copyright, and all copyright protection afforded, under international, United States and the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia to all material described in the trademarks section above. Your access to all information and Content located on our Services is strictly permitted through the license granted to you under these Terms. Except for the license granted in these Terms, all rights, title and interest in Content, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights, are and will continue to be the exclusive property of ours and other parties. Except as permitted by these Terms, you are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, or using any Content available on or through our Services without our prior written permission, or in the case of Content owned by a third party, without first receiving permission from the owner of that Content. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the Content.
(c) Infringement Claims. We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that Users do the same. In connection with the Services, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting intellectual property that provides for the removal of any infringing or unauthorized materials and for the termination of access to our Services, in appropriate circumstances, if Users infringe on the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that a User is, through the use of our Services, unlawfully infringing by submitting unauthorized Content, and wish to have the allegedly infringing or unauthorized material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512) must be provided to our designated copyright agent (“Designated Agent”): your physical or electronic signature; identification of the works or rights that you claim to have been infringed; identification of the Content on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove; sufficient information to permit us to locate such Content; your address, telephone number, and e- mail address; a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable Content is not authorized by the copyright or other rights owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright or other right that has allegedly been infringed or violated or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other rights owner. Note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512, any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
Our Designated Agent is:
LegalZoom, Inc. 101 N. Brand Blvd., 11th Floor, Glendale, CA 91203. email@example.com
6. Use Restrictions. You may not use or plan, encourage or help others to use our Services for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms or by applicable law. In using our Services, you agree at all times that you shall not: (a) infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Ringovino, a User, or a third party (b) copy, distribute, or modify any part of our Services without our prior written authorization; (c) Post inappropriate, inaccurate, false, or misleading Content to our Services; (d) transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs; (e) Post Content that falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; (f) make threats or use profanity; (g) harass, stalk or intimidate other Users; (h) manipulate or exclude identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content; (i) disrupt the networks connected to our Services, including but not limited to by: attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Services, attempting to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, or attempting to interfere with our Services or a User, by means such as overloading, ‘flooding’, ‘mailbombing’ or ‘crashing.’; (j) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of our Services; (k) collect Content, personally identifying information, and/or other information from our Services, or otherwise access our Services, by using any automated means, including but not limited to, ‘robots’, ‘spiders’, ‘scrapers’ and ‘offline readers’, without our prior written approval which we may withhold in our discretion; (l) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, create derivative works based on, sublicense, sell, or distribute the Services; (m) rent or lease any rights in the Services in any form to any third party or make the Services available or accessible to third parties; (n) use any communications systems provided by our Services to send unsolicited or unauthorized commercial communications, including but not limited to by email, SMS, MMS, or any other means; (o) remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice or identification, including copyright, trademark, patent or other notices displayed on our Services; (p) mislead or attempt to mislead or defraud or attempt to defraud or conceal any information relating to Content or other information that you provide to us; (q) link, deep link, ‘frame’ or ‘mirror’ any part of the Services without our prior consent; or (r) use our Services to violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations, or for any unlawful, harmful, or inappropriate purpose, or in any manner that breaches these Terms or is otherwise objectionable, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
7. Termination, Restriction and Suspension.
(a) By us. We retain the right to terminate, restrict, or suspend these Terms and/or your license to access or use our Services at any time in our absolute and sole discretion, without prior notice, for any reason or no reason, as determined by us.
(c) After Termination. Upon termination of your license to access or use our Services for any reason, you agree that we may take any measures we deem necessary to prevent you from accessing our Services, including by blocking your IP address. You agree that after
(a) OUR SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’, ‘AS AVAILABLE’ AND ‘WITH ALL FAULTS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES RINGOVINO EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. RINGOVINO MAKES NO W ARRANTY THA T THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS, EXPECTATIONS, BE TO YOUR SATISFACTION, OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, BUG-FREE, OR MALWARE-FREE BASIS. RINGOVINO MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF OUR SERVICES OR CONTENT, OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM RINGOVINO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE SERVICES OR CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
(b) THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES, MARKET DATA, STOCK QUOTES OR OTHER CONTENT CREATED BY RINGOVINO OR BY THIRD PARTIES. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT IN THIS WEBSITE IS OBTAINED, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, SUCH CONTENT, IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON.
9. Release and Waiver of Claims. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT, YOUR PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND YOUR HEIRS, HEREBY VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO RELEASE, WAIVE, AND DISCHARGE ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, SUITS, OR PROCEEDINGS (“CLAIMS”) AGAINST US AND OUR AFFILIATES, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND OR CONSEQUENTIAL), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING LITIGATION COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO: (A) THE
SERVICES, (B) CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE, (C) THIRD PARTY SITES; (D) ANY INACCURACY, UNTIMELINESS OR INCOMPLETENESS OF A USER’S REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, AND/OR (E) ANY INACCURACY, UNTIMELINESS, OR INCOMPLETENESS OF ANY AND ALL INFORMATION AND/OR CONTENT OBTAINED OR ACCESSED BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. FURTHER, IF APPLICABLE, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ANY FACT RELATING TO ANY MATTER COVERED BY THESE TERMS MAY BE FOUND TO BE OTHER THAN NOW BELIEVED TO BE TRUE, AND ACCEPT AND ASSUME THE RISK OF SUCH POSSIBLE DIFFERENCES IN FACT. IN ADDITION, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE AND RELINQUISH ANY AND ALL RIGHTS WHICH YOU MAY HAVE HAD UNDER ANY OTHER STATE OR FEDERAL STATUTE OR COMMON LAW PRINCIPLE OF SIMILAR EFFECT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR DIRECT DAMAGES WHA TSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY ASPECT OF OUR SERVICES, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (BREACH OF CONTRACT, A BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCTS LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages exceed the lesser of (a) one hundred twenty-five dollars ($125) or (b) the fees paid by you to us in connection with the Services out of which the Claims arose. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
11. Dispute Resolution.
(a) In the event that any dispute arises with respect to our Services, Terms, or any of our Policies, upon our election in our sole discretion, such dispute shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules for arbitration of consumer-related disputes of the American Arbitration Association, in Loudoun County, Virginia, and at our option, such arbitration shall be before a single neutral and experienced arbitrator selected by us. In the event we elect not to require that a dispute arising with respect to
our Services, Terms, or any of our Policies be submitted to binding arbitration as described above, any such dispute shall nevertheless be litigated in the State courts located in Loudoun County, Virginia or in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, as the case may be. You shall be liable for and shall reimburse us for our expenses and fees, including attorneys’ fees, in the event any arbitration or litigation arises out of, under, or relating to these Terms or any of our Policies, or your use of our Services. By using our Services, you irrevocably agree and consent to be bound to personal jurisdiction of and venue selection in the state courts located in Loudoun County, Virginia or in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia as the case may be, whether either arbitration or litigation arises between us and you. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
(b) YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS USER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE DECISION-MAKER MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE DECISION-MAKER MAY AWARD RELIEF ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIMS. ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER USERS.
(c) You agree that irreparable harm to us would occur in the event that any of the provisions of these Terms, including but not limiting the provisions of Sections 4 and/or 5 were not performed fully by you or were otherwise breached by you, and that money damages are an inadequate remedy for breach of the Terms because of the difficulty of ascertaining and quantifying the amount of damage that will be suffered by us in the event that these Terms are not performed in accordance with its provisions or is otherwise breached. It is accordingly hereby acknowledged that, notwithstanding any provision of this Section 11, we shall be entitled to petition the courts listed in Section 11(a) for an injunction or injunctions to restrain, enjoin and prevent a failure to perform these Terms by you, without positing bond or other security, and to enforce specifically such provisions of these Terms.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us and our Affiliates from and against any and all Claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of, under, or relating to: your use, misuse, or inability to use our Services; any infringement of a third party’s rights; a breach of representation or warranty; Content Posted by you; alterations of, loss of, or unauthorized access to any information sent or received or not sent or received by you or us; any defamatory, offensive, fraudulent, or illegal use of our
Services by you; any accidental or improper disclosure of information; and any violation by you of these Terms or any of our other Policies.
13. Survival. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, the provisions of Sections 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 of these Terms, as well as any provision of these Terms which in accordance with its terms is intended to survive the termination of these Terms or your license to use or access the Services shall survive any such termination.
14. Notification. By using the Services, you agree that we may provide you with any notices or other communications about the Services or your Media Account electronically: (a) via email (in each case to the address that you provide), SMS message, or telephone call (in each case to the phone number that you provide), or (b) by Posting to the Website. For notices made by email, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted. We will use best efforts to honor a User’s request to opt out of promotional messages, but under no circumstances will we be liability for Posting any Content or transmitting Content to Users. We prefer to that you provide us with any notifications via electronic communication.
15. Severability; No Waiver. The representations and warranties and/or covenants set forth herein are each to be construed as a separate agreement, independent of any other provisions of these Terms. Further, the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision, word, phrase, clause, sentence, paragraph or section of these Terms shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, word, phrase, clause, sentence, paragraph or section of these Terms, and any such invalid or unenforceable provision that is overbroad shall be deemed narrowed to the broadest term permitted by applicable law and shall be enforced as narrowed. If one or more of the provisions in these Terms deemed invalid or unenforceable, then the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. Our failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
16. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us as determined by us.
17. Our Relationship with You. With respect to you, we are an independent contractor only. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause, you and Ringovino to be treated as partners, joint ventures, or otherwise as joint associates for profit, or either you or us to be treated as the agent of the other.
18. Third Parties. From time to time, we may engage third parties or Affiliates to assist us in providing certain aspects of the Services, including but not limited to marketing functions. You agree that we may engage such third parties in providing Services to you, as determined by us.
19. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for delays, failure in performance or interruption of the Services which result directly or indirectly from any cause or
condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control.
20. Entire Agreement; Modification. These Terms together with our Polices any other document referenced herein constitutes the entire understanding between us and you with respect to the subject matter hereof. You agree that we may amend, modify, or alter these Terms and/or our Polices at any time in our sole discretion. We will notify you about changes to these Terms by placing the updated Terms on the Website. You agree that your use of the Services after such notification will constitute acceptance by you of such changes to the Terms.
21. Headings; Interpretation. Headings in these Terms are for convenience only, and shall not govern the meaning or interpretation of any provision of these Terms. Further, whenever the context requires, all words, including but not limited to defined capitalized terms, will include the masculine, feminine, and neuter, and each word will include the singular form, plural form, and other conjugations of that word.
23. Compliance. You represent and warrant that you shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding use of the Service. Users who access or use the Services do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable law. Further, you agree to comply with all laws, restrictions and regulations relating to the export of Content and the Services to you. For purposes of the U.S. Export Administration Act (“Export Laws”), you state you are: (a) not a citizen, or otherwise located within, an embargoed nation, including but not limited to the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) designated embargoed countries of Iran, Syria, Cuba, North Korea and Sudan or the certain Specially Designated Nationals listed by OFAC as updated from time to time, and (b) not otherwise prohibited under the Export Laws from receiving the Services or Content.
24. Feedback. Please send your comments, concerns, or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. While we encourage you to provide feedback, comments and questions, it is possible that we may not be able to respond to all feedback we receive.